Order direct get 50% off the retail price!
Written by one the world's most widely-read Oracle instructors, Chris
Foot leverages his substantial knowledge of Oracle OCP Certification
training to create this unique instructors guide for teaching Oracle
DBA certification candidates. This book is highly-technical and geared
toward Oracle OCP DBA instructors who want to ensure that their
students successfully pass their Oracle OCP certification exam.
Unlike other OCP Oracle certification study guides, this book is for
the OCP instructor and covers those OCP topics that students find the
most challenging. With comprehensive and highly-detailed examples, Foot
concentrates on the key concepts that cause the most difficulty for the
OCP certification candidate and presents the instructor with proven
techniques for improving their ability to successfully pass the Oracle
Provides the OCP instructor with targeted Oracle OCP testing content.
* Helps ensure that OCP candidates pass the Oracle OCP certification
exam on their first try.
* Guides the OCP instructor through the important Oracle OCP test areas
and key concepts.
* Contains valuable Oracle OCP test-taking tips and techniques
* Emphasizes those areas where the Oracle OCP exam candidate has the
* Focuses on the important OCP conceptual areas and OCP test content.
* Provides practical and applied teaching techniques for Oracle OCP
T. Foot is an Oracle certified senior-level instructor, a
technical sales specialist and database architect for Contemporary
over 15 years experience with database technologies, Chris has taught
hundreds of Oracle courses to thousands of students. Chris is
also a regular speaker at the International Oracle Users Group and
Oracle Open World conferences.
Chapter 6 - Oracle Backup and Recovery
SAN: 2 5 5 - 1 3 1 4